Cheese Cocktail Crispies by Right Brain Joanna
An old customer of mine used to pass me recipes and had me do her baking, This one is so absurdly easy that I wondered why she didn’t make them herself. Maybe she didn’t have anyone to pass the rest of her main ingredient to once making the crackers. Maybe you do.
Makes a multitude of crackers, perfect as a hostess gift
1c/225g salted butter, room temperature
8oz/230g Imperial cheese (or strong potted cheese), room temperature
1/4tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 1/2c/195g all purpose flour
4c/140g rice crispies
- Blend the butter and cheese together with Tabasco and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add flour and thoroughly mix.
- Fold in the rice crispies gently.
- Roll into small balls and using a floured fork, flatten a bit (as per peanut butter cookies)
- Bake for 8-10 minutes and once cooled store in a cookie tin.